Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Teaser for what's to come!!!

As the foto foodie, I realize that I'm expected to get some photos up and some yummy food as well. So, yesterday I played!!! Below are some results!  It's amazing I still had some chocolate left to shoot - 15 minutes with an open wrapper, caressing that thin block of dark chocolate, luxuriating in that satisfying thunk each time the knife blade lopped off another little bit, breathing in it's delightfully bittersweet essence with a splash of orange, arranging it just so and then focusing on it shot after tempting shot until I was finally done (emotionally!!) and had the sheer pleasure of rolling cool morsels of bliss around in my mouth, making sure each taste bud was thoroughly happy before I let it slide to the back of my throat! (hmmmmm, just linger here! Can you taste it?!)

Wow! Can I do that again!!

Anyway, I will kick off my recipes with one of my FAVORITE things.....  wanna guess? 









Need a bit more.....





Dead giveaway if you read my "about me"...

Come back on Friday to find out what it is!!! 

But if you are sooo eager, you can come back tomorrow and I'll tell you how my "loves" have been pulled off the shelf and are being united into something thoroughly enjoyable and quite unexpected!!  Sometimes it just takes that wee moment of inspiration.....

No comments:

Post a Comment